Re: [TowerTalk] Reduced size receiving antennas

To: "'K3VX'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reduced size receiving antennas
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:23:22 -0700
I use the 4sq rcv array from DX Engineering and they work great.  They use
shortened whips for the verticals.  I do not have a full sized 4sq to

I have used other small loops in the past.  What I have found is something
is usually better than nothing.

Mike W0MU

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1

never get over." Ben Franklin