Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: tower base question

To: Joe - WDØM <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: tower base question
From: "Bill K2OWR" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:01:27 -0500
:::: Thanks very much Joe, as well as the others.
 Your info told me just about everything I needed to know.

The last tower I put in we actually hit no significant rock, but that was in
NJ, this is Tennessee.
Mike, WA2VUN, welded an enormous rebar cage that went in the hole that was
I recall it took 2 full cement truck loads, which I think came to 15 yards or
so (?)
It was 140' free standing military solid bar tower.
This little tower is a small project compared to that one!

Thanks again for the help.
Tower Talk is indeed a great resource.