Re: [TowerTalk] Gin pole

To: "Bill K2OWR" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gin pole
From: "Steve Katz" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:47:09 -0800
Have you tried this place, Bill?

Eagle Alloys
178 West Park Court
Talbott, TN 37877
Phone(800) 237 - 9012
(423) 586 - 8738
Fax (423) 586 - 7456

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Bill K2OWR
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:34 PM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gin pole

:::: Anyone know where I can get a suitable 2" OD  .125 wall 6061 piece
of aluminum tubing, 12' long to use for a gin pole?
It needs to be within 100 miles of Knoxville TN so I can pick it up.
I'm aware that sells one in two pieces so it can be shipped,
but then he asks a ridiculous $200 for it, plus shipping.
I already know this can be had at various tubing supply places for about
$65, but they want $125 to ship it anywhere.

Any suggestions appreciated.