[TowerTalk] Tubing

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tubing
From: "Roy Gould" <>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:52:42 -0500
I put a similar request last week out on the PVRC Reflector, got numerous
replies back with most mentioning this guy:

Dillsburg Aeroplane Works
114 Sawmill Rd
Dillsburg, PA 17019

The owner is Charles and he will answer the phone, there is NO Web Site, he
does take CC.

I ordered 6 pieces of 3/8 Aluminum .049 wall tubing.  Arrived yesterday. I am
repairing an OLD KT34 making it into the new M2 KT34M2.  He sells in 12 foot
lengths but he will cut it as he did for me. $1.25 per foot plus shipping UPS,
now UPS will only take a MAX of 8 Feet though.

Super Service, has everything and a nice guy.

Roy K1RY
Selbyville, DE

Get the free SPAMfighter here: