[TowerTalk] Hy Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy Tower
From: "Brad Hyde" <bhyde@hot.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:41:52 -0600
Hello all,
I recently moved and finally have some land in west Tx to play with antennas.
I am about finished putting up the Hy Tower 18HT.  I am going to put up another
one 66 feet away and co-phase them.  Does anyone have experience doing this?
The manual has info on doing it with different lenghts of 50 ohm cable and 72
ohm cable to have either end fire or broadside radiational pattern
availability.  Does someone sell the switching system already constructed?  I
am mainly looking at 40 and 80 for this as I have the TH-11 for the other
bands.  I also bought the MK-160.  Thanks for any help on this.

Brad
W5BK