Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD and M2 15M6 on the same mast - crossed

To: "'Jorge Diez - CX6VM'" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD and M2 15M6 on the same mast - crossed or not
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:11:51 -0600
I have always had problems with interaction between 15 and 40 meter
antennas. I currently have the same antenna you have on 40 and a tribander.
I had to cross them like you did to get them to work right.  (This does, to
some extent, depend on how much vertical space there is between the
antennas. (I have 13 feet between mine and there was considerable
interaction. You may want to try putting them both in the same direction and
see if it works OK but my guess is that they are not going to like it at
all!

Good luck and Happy New Year
Bill W5VX