Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR
From: Randall K Martin <>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 09:41:22 -0700

I had a similar problem with my sixpack where one of the relays wouldn't
  quite activate when I was running the sixpack from a nominal 12V
source.  Jay was very helpful and told me that the sixpack really needs
to have a full 13.8V or slightly more in order to function properly.

I had an old 15V wall wart supply from an ancient laptop that I put into
service.  This did the trick.

Not sure if you are having the same problem, but thought I would mention
it to you because the symptoms I was getting are similar to what you are

Randy K0EU