Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR - WX0B SIXPACK

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 20M5 SWR - WX0B SIXPACK
From: "Michael M. Raskin" <rask1553@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:11:00 -0500
Jorge - HNY!  I use it with the 7800 using the CI-V line.  Also on the CI-V
live are the Stepp-IR and PW-1.  I have a Bandmaster Decoder Matrix board from
McKay Radio Products (www.mckayproducts.com) that interfaces between the
Six-Pak and the Bandmaster so I can override the Bandmaster using the Six-Pak
(requires soldering one wire to the Six-Pak circuit board).  Really a neat
gadget - contact Mark, K1PU, at McKay for more info.  The computer is running
DXBase or N1MM is COM1 to the 7800 - everything switches with one click.

73,
Mike, W4UM
Florida Contest Group
South Florida DX Association