[TowerTalk] Create Thrust Bearing Clamps, How to Remove

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Create Thrust Bearing Clamps, How to Remove
From: "Trond Thorman" <TROND@RADIUS.CO.UK>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 13:50:41 -0000
A Happy New Year to you all.

I have bought a second hand thrust bearing in need of renovation.
However I cannot fathom how the clamps are fitted to the tensioning
adjustment bolts.

There are some clips I'm trying to negotiate but they don't budge and I
don't like to use to much force. I'm pinning my hope to tower talkians
for advice before going for brute force.

Does anyone have a break down diagram for the bearing so I can
understand how the clamps are locked to the adjustment bolts.

Trond / G0TRD or SM7DJX