Re: [TowerTalk] Geometry of 80m 4sq suspended from tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Geometry of 80m 4sq suspended from tower
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 23:12:57 +0000
I used an arrangement like that hanging around a 120' tower for years with
the feedpoints and radials about 8' up.  It worked, but no where near as
good as the new one with towers as the verticals and no other towers or guy
wires nearby.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net