Re: [TowerTalk] mailing list etiquette

To: towertalk@contesting.com
From: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:26:46 -0500
On Jan 11, 2010, at 12:30 PM, Marlon K. Schafer wrote:

> On a personal note, this is the ONLY mailing list that I'm on that does NOT
> reply to the list!  It drives me nuts.  I have to remember to hit reply-all
> then take out the individual's email address etc.

Duh....I thought that was the purpose of "Reply All".

-1 here.  Please don't change the way the "Reply" function works; I much prefer
to "have" to hit "Reply All" than to rue sending a private reply back to
everyone.  Also, Marlon....please tell me what _single_ key I can hit to send a
reply back to only the original poster if "Reply" sends it to the list.

Bud, W2RU