[TowerTalk] Tennadyne vs Yagi

To: TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne vs Yagi
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:16:25 -0800 (PST)

I am sure LXC and AX have written about this in their books and papers, but....

being the cheap guy I am :>) ....  has anyone compared a Tennadyne T6 or T8 to
a Force 12 C3E or something else?

Just curious

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't
find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.
Is Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf