Re: [TowerTalk] Cubex & Tennadyne : 40M Spreaders Resolution

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cubex & Tennadyne : 40M Spreaders Resolution
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:36:03 -0500
I just wanted to let everyone to know that through the intervention of,
I believe, N4NW, I was contacted by e-mail and spoke with Roger of
Tennadyne this afternoon.  He still had the original order that I had
given him at Dayton.  Apparently, there was a misunderstanding.  I had
given him the order but not provided a charge card number with the
understanding at the time that he would contact me before shipment to
obtain it.  Since he had no charge option shown on the order form, he
never shipped.

The bottom line is that he guaranteed me that two spreaders would be
received by me within a week.  (I told him not to rush since UPS would
require a dog sled to get up here to my house anyhow.)

BTW, we had a very cordial, lengthy and productive discussion on the
phone regarding quads, element fasteners and the use of Teflon insulated
wire to prevent ice/snow buildup.

73, Joe
K2XX