[TowerTalk] FT1000MP

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FT1000MP
From: jcowens1@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:09:49 +0000 (UTC)

My thanks to the many folks who responded to my request for info on the
FT1000MP receive antenna jack isolation. My appology also to those who felt
this was off-topic for this reflector. Even though my question concerned the
FT1000MP, the problem and issue has a much borader interest to people dealilng
with the situation of using modern xcvrs to rerceive and transmit on 2 separate
antennas on the same band. . I received a number of  very good opinions and
facts that will be very helpful to me in dealing with and understanding this
situaion. Thank you, Gentlemen, for your help.

John Owens  -  N7TK