To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 85, Issue 62
From: jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:21:31 -0500
Yeah, but Dave's ground is New England bedrock!
It's not going anywhere.

I had 45g up 60' in Vermont, with only two house brackets,  and no foundation,
too.
2' into the ground, we hit a big-ass rock that wasn't going to move.   So I
didn't argue with it...and it didn't, for the 5 years the tower was up.

The one thing I did was very methodically measure the extent of any
vertical or horizontal creep.   Until I got tired of measuring no change....

n2ea