[TowerTalk] Antenna Spacing Question

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Spacing Question
From: "Williams, Richard (OAG/CPG)" <Richard.Williams@gnb.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:13:22 -0400
I have a TH6 right at the top of my tower and a Cushcraft A3WS about 9 feet
above that. I have a serious tower and rotator and am going to add a 2 element
40 meter yagi this Fall. Can someone give me an idea of spacing requirements
between the three antennas? I have a 20 foot mast, 10 feet of which is
currently inside the tower. I plan to move up the rotator shelf. Right now the
mast only sticks up 10 feet. It's 1/4 wall Schedule 80. I'd rather not side
mount the A3WS lower down the tower as a local suggested. Thanks for any
guidance. Rick VE9HF