Re: [TowerTalk] Repairing Yaesu G-800SA

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Repairing Yaesu G-800SA
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:00:19 -0800
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 00:14:05 -0500, Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. wrote:

>I am wondering if there is a source for the six pin and seven
>pin female connectors that attach at the rotor motor end of the
>rotor control cable?

I'm looking at schematic in the Yaesu manual for the rotor I bought
new this summer. The part numbr for the connector attached to the
rotor is NJC-207-RW. The cable-mounted connector that mates with it
is NJC-207-PF. At the time, I looked at the connectors and decided
that they were Japanese parts, but I did not recognize a mfr.

The same manual also includes schematics for the G-2800DXA. The
corresponding connectors for that rotor are designated NJW-207-RW
and NJW-207-PF. I've not seen a G-2800DXA, so don't know the
difference between the connectors.

The connectors for both rotors are 7-pin connectors.

73,

Jim K9YC