Re: [TowerTalk] serious noise problem

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] serious noise problem
From: "Steve, W3AHL" <w3ahl@att.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:48:20 -0500
If you have a portable AM radio, use it as a sniffer to locate the source of
the noise.  The ferrite rod antennas are fairly directional.  It's not
uncommon to have other areas of the house tapped into a circuit that is
primarily for one room.  Anything outside that you haven't unplugged?

Steve, W3AHL