Re: [TowerTalk] dustributors of coax and copper wire?

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dustributors of coax and copper wire?
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:47:01 -0500
I need a proof reader, new keyboard, or both!
> They've changed. When I purchased 2000 feet (two seperate purchased of
> 1000 ft each) the Times Wire cables, LMR 240, 400 and 600 were not
> expensive if you hunted.  I paid $1.29 and the LMR-600 is now up in the
> $150 range.  I think I posted something on these recently.

That $150 range should have said, $1.50 range. After all it was only a
little decimal.
"I think" every one knew what I meant, but I thought I should clear it
up anyway...just-in-case

BTW, YMMV, but I've only dealt with Davis, The Wireman, and the
RFConnection for cable in the last year of two and they were all not
only easy to deal with, but helpful as well.

73

Roger (K8RI)