[TowerTalk] Rohn 45G - moving

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45G - moving
From: N0JY <n0jy@lavabit.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 08:16:49 -0600
I need to remove my 98' Rohn 45G tower upon sale of our home in
mid-March.  I have advertised on eham.net and qth.com with all the
details, but it's basically 98 feet of tower with rotator, Phillystran
guy, Mosely PRO-67C-3 and cables.  If you're interested please email
n0jy@amsat.org.  Asking $2k for the basic tower and hardware, see the ad
or contact me for more.  It is still up, so you would have to arrange to
take it down.  I hate to get rid of it, but can't have it at the new QTH!

Thanks and 73,
Jerry
N0JY

database 4820 (20100130) __________