Re: [TowerTalk] AB-1339 Mast

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB-1339 Mast
From: AI4WM Bill <>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:20:53 -0800 (PST)
It all depends on what is available and when.  Surplus sales are nothing like
they used to be since the DMRO turned everything over to a private contractor
back in the 90s.  There are still limited local auctions at several places. You
just need to keep watching the websites or get on their mailing list.

There are items that must be demil'd, and that changes time to time.