Re: [TowerTalk] N Connectors

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N Connectors
From: "W5CPT" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:25:50 -0600
You probably bought those at TT as I sold a bunch of them when I worked for
Gerald. I would assume he still has them.  I will disagree with the "easier to
use" part though.  I learned to install N connectors in the military as that is
what all the UHF & SHF stuff used, and still prefer putting an N on than a
PL-259 any day.  BTW: the HF & VHF all had BNCs and I prefer those over PL-259s