[TowerTalk] UHF connectors for LMR-600, I have loads of

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] UHF connectors for LMR-600, I have loads of
From: "Jim Thomson" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:02:38 -0800
I think roger wanted  UHF  connectors for LMR-600 ?

I bought a load of em a few yrs ago... and never used em.

I use 7-16 Dins these days... so the MALE  UHF  connectors  for the
LMR-600  are now  surplus to my needs.    I'd have to dig around on my shelves
em.   I believe I bought 12-20 of them at least.   They were Teflon /silver
made by times  microwave.   They were not crimp types.  5.5 ga  center
conductor  had to be
soldered.    I THINK the braid   was pinched between 2 x ring collets.

I think, at the time, I got a big qty, and got a bulk price  for them all. If
anybody is
interested, contact me directly.

Later... Jim   VE7RF