Re: [TowerTalk] N Connectors

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N Connectors
From: "Marlon K. Schafer" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:01:59 -0800
Hi Dan,

If you don't already have them, save yourself a LOT of time and trouble and
pick up the stripper and deburring tools for the cable size you are working

Times also has a relatively new compression type connector like you are
talking about.  I've used them for LMR600 and they are much much nicer than
the older style.  All you need to build a perfect connection these days are
the strippers, a pair of nail scissors, razor knife and a couple of Crescent
wrenches.  Very cool and very fast :-).

I've cc'd Lee at Hutton (Electro-comm) on this.  I've purchased all of my
cable from them for a very long time.  Good prices and great service!

Hope that helps,