Re: [TowerTalk] Measuring Coax Loss

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Measuring Coax Loss
From: "Mike Besemer \(WM4B\)" <mwbesemer@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:59:10 -0500
I'm totally with you there.  If it comes to improving something, antennas
get the most bang for the buck.  But I just can't see spending money over a
dB or two... especially when I have competing interests.  I guess if I
really cared about DXCC and working #338 (or how ever many it is now), I
might think about it... but a dB or two will never be my breaking point.