[TowerTalk] Responsive Contact at US Towers?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Responsive Contact at US Towers?
From: Fredric Serota <>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:09:47 -0500

 Anyone know of a responsive person at US Towers familiar with the Ham line of
towers. I am having difficulty getting past the front line sales lady with a
special request.

We want to order a TX455 with the base T-bar drilled for where the bolts are on
a 433HD. That way we can gain height by simply swapping out the old for the new

No one returns my calls; much run around by the front line people.

Any help appreciated.

Fred, K3BHX