[TowerTalk] RG-6

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG-6
From: "Wilson Lamb" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:15:55 -0500
My son bought a 1k ft box for $40.
Seems to me crimp connectors of any type would be fine.  I have used
hundreds of UHF, N, and BNC at work on this size coax.  Our club repeaters
are all hooked up with them.  I got the ratcheting tool for these, about

Of course F is extremely cheap, but doesn't connect to anything we use!
I got an F crimper at a hamfest for $3, works fine.

As for me, I have so much -58 around I'll never use it up!