Re: [TowerTalk] coaxial stripper

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] coaxial stripper
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:01:30 -0500
Fortunately, ours in Charles Town, WV still has a good selection of
stuff in drawers, including some hard-to-find things like grommets.
Only one rotary switch, though, and their only mini spdt toggle switches
have a center off position.  Weird.  I totally agree about the staff,
though - just like Walmart.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com