[TowerTalk] TOWER BASE

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TOWER BASE
From: "Robert Rickards" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:45:28 -0500
            I have a 90 steel self supporting tower that I inherited. The legs
at the base are 56" point to point
            each leg of the triangle.  This was a commercial tower when two way
radio was big.  Tubular steel.

            Anyone have a sketch or drawing of the base they may have used for
a similar installation.  At this
            time I am looking at what it might take for the concrete and steel.
 If I persue this I will get an
            engineer to design the steel, unless someone might have what I am
looking for.

            Thank you for your help.       WA3GGM