Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Tool for LMR-600

To: <>, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Tool for LMR-600
From: "Dave Johnson" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:49:55 -0500
I bought my crimp tool and connectors from R F Parts Co. and I'm very
pleased with it.  I use it on all my connectors and when I do tower and
antenna work for others I use it there as well.  How sweet it is when I need
to install a PL259 at over 100 feet high on the tower with no soldering
iron.  I have hung a 50 pound weight on two crimp PL 259s connected with a
barrel connector on 9913 and shook it for a test.  It didn't come apart.

I don't have any LMR-400 or 600 so I can't speak about that but a call to RF
Parts would get your answer.

73,  Dave - K4SSU