Re: [TowerTalk] Hawk's nest platform

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hawk's nest platform
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:50:51 -0600
Have you tried seeing what natural type solution works with just
keeping them off the tower? Owls are often used with other birds,
though I don't know if that would work with the hawk. Might, simply as
an avoidance thing. Plastic owls are available several places and I
used one once with a major crow issue I was having.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio