Re: [TowerTalk] Hawk's nest platform

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hawk's nest platform
From: "Mike" <>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 06:57:13 -0800
Don't know if you want to encourage them, they are very very messy when it
comes to nesting and rearing young.

I two large Hawks mating at the moment on top of the tower and already the
mess is horrible, when they poop, they poop.  The very large young will
spend a lot of time dancing around on your elements.

I have Hawks by day and Barn Owls up there by night: -)