[TowerTalk] Beacon Interference

Subject: [TowerTalk] Beacon Interference
From: "R. David Eagle" <>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 05:10:08 -0800 (PST)
Hello all....

It seems in the last few weeks I have been getting some type of beacon
interference that splatters the whole 17M band.  I thought this could have been
a transmitter going bad over at the airport that's near me, but the CW doesn't
even line up to what they are sending.  The outer marker beacon sends TV which
is what the interference starts to send but then it ends with a 0 or V.   It
almost sounds like it's sending TV0M.

Any ideas on what this may be or how to track it down?