Re: [TowerTalk] Shack wiring

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shack wiring
From: "Dale Martin" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:26:01 -0500
Hi, Pete.

Read this:

I'm guessing for businesses and government agencies, when OSHA and NEC
speak, they have to listen.

My experience is that hams don't have to listen--although, they should.
Witness continued use of climbing belts.

I try not to daisy-chain if at all possible just because it keeps things

Dale, kg5u

 So long as each of the strips has an identical