Re: [TowerTalk] Pro.Sis.Tel Rotors PST 2051D / PST 61 D

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pro.Sis.Tel Rotors PST 2051D / PST 61 D
From: "DF3KV" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:32:16 +0100
Take the PST61.
The PST2051 wind load data might be too optimistic.
I had three times the same fault on three different rotators at not more
then 100km/h wind and with a KLM 5-element 20m yagi or the TH-7DXX topped by
a stack of 9L m-square 2m yagis.

But I got extremely great service from Prosistel!!!

All faults happened after warranty and the last time 8 years after buying
the rotators!
They never charged anything for the repair and modified them from 3 to 5
fixing screws for the bearing cover as well.