Re: [TowerTalk] 2" O.D. Pipe???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2" O.D. Pipe???
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:00:52 +0000
I found my 1026DOM masts locally.   My supplier even handled getting them hot
dip galvanized for me.

I saved money over ordering from the usual vendors, but the big savings was the
elimination of shipping costs.   Don't underestimate this.   Also, my vendor
provided the engineering certificates from the steel manufacturer.

Hope this helps,

73 Guy N7ZG

inbox.