[TowerTalk] EZ Way Tower RBS40

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ Way Tower RBS40
From: "Roy Gould" <>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:52:52 -0400
RE: EZ-Way RBS 40 Fold over/Crank up.Does anyone have one of these?

Well finally after almost year I have the modified KT34A to KT34M2 done, Ground
Post in and the first section of the Tower in place.

Now to tilt it over and put in the second section.

I hope I have connected the Tilt Over Cable correct, will soon find out, but I
am a little confused on how to run the Crank Down Cable.

I have the Manual Dated 1981 it is unclear to me how to run this cable, I would
think it would run outside the section so as not to crimp it, but as I
understand the Manual it says to run down between the Sections?

Any help appreciated!

73 Roy K1RY
Selbyville, DE

Get the free SPAMfighter here: