[TowerTalk] Has Anyone Rebuilt ( New Seals ) a Hub City W300 or similar

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, sddxcnews@yahoogroups.com, SCCC Reflector <sccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Has Anyone Rebuilt ( New Seals ) a Hub City W300 or similar Crank Up Tower Gearbox ?
From: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:19:53 -0700
Typically used on 70 ft motorized crank up towers like Tri-Ex ( Tashijian )
LM-470

Or...if you have not rebuilt one - where did you take to get gearbox rebuilt
for leaky seals ?
and what was cost  ?

I would appreciate if you could forward this info request to anyone you know
might have the answer ?

Pix of it can be seen on Page B6  at    *
http://www.hubcityinc.com/documents/6b-wormgeardrives.pdf *
First Item "W-Series "

I also have a 58K CAD Drawing file I downloaded from Hub City site but can
not view with
my Paint Shop Pro Version 7 software  ( W300.DWG file ) - Antone know what
program
( hopefully shareware ) I can view with so I don't have to load Auto CAD !

Got the file here  *http://www.hubcityinc.com/wormgear.html*   and although
it is supposed to
be able to be viewed in Paint Shop Pro - I must not have that module

73, Dennis N6KI