Re: [TowerTalk] Shack wiring

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shack wiring
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:05:30 -0500
The prior comments indicate that having MOVs at the service entrance is the
way to go to get "whole house" protection.  There are a number of commercial
products available.  I use the following, and have had excellent results:

These are Cutler-Hammer products and model numbers:
CHSPMAX (AC power lines)
DHW4PT (4 Telco lines)
DCXCAB2 (2 cable/sat coax lines)

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics