Re: [TowerTalk] ma-40 documentation

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ma-40 documentation
From: "Mike" <>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:55:11 -0700

I have emailed you direct the only relevant document you will ever get out
of US-Towers, it took me three weeks and a personal visit to get that.  Wind
calcs, base tension/compression're on your own, if you managed
to get the stuff that Steve mentions below from US-Towers it would be wrong
for your city/county anyway.

Mike, K6BR

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:58:18 -0400
From: "Kurt Cathcart, KR2C" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ma-40 documentation
To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics."

I'm in the planning phase of putting up a used US Tower MA-40.  US Tower
keeps sending me the generic information every time I ask.  Can somebody
please point me to a resource of where I can find the documentation that
came with the MA-40/MARB when it was new?

Checked by AVG -