Re: [TowerTalk] M2 OR2800PDC question

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2 OR2800PDC question
From: Ed Stallman <>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:33:19 -0500
Skip, yes it could be the reed switch. I be leave I can test that
here in the shack, I could use my 24 volt supply and  connect direct
to terminal 1 and 2 . I would have to keep a close eye on the rotor
to be sure not to go past north .
Today and Tmw we have gust to 35 mph , so will wait for a better day