Re: [TowerTalk] Trouble mounting T-2X

To:, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trouble mounting T-2X
From: w4lde <>
Reply-to:, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:50:06 -0400

Looks like the bolts are 1 1/2" long and either a 1/4" or 3/16" and my
guess is a 3/16"  I believe its 20 threads per inch. There is no
markings on the bolt and a standard 1/2" socket fits a little loose and
not a snug as I expected, so I wonder if its metric?  Probably made in

73 de