Re: [TowerTalk] Starting at square 1 - Looking at TX or HDX 38' self-sup

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Starting at square 1 - Looking at TX or HDX 38' self-supporting tower + Steppir 3El Beam
From: "Glenn Thorne" <>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:32:29 -0500
Hi Bruce,

Check out AN Wireless Towers at  Dan Simmonds is great
to work with.

That's where my search for a self supporting tower ended up.  I needed to
get to 80 feet (to get above the trees) and still be able to carry some
antenna load.  The result can be seen at  Still don't have
much for antennas on it but that should change this summer.

Hope that helps.

73 - Glenn/KD0Q