Re: [TowerTalk] 40/80m dipole

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40/80m dipole
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:42:36 -0400
Dan:

     I concur with Don's recommendation about using two dipoles on the same
feedline.  I used this arrangement (with a third dipole for 20M) during my
Novice days and it worked well for me.  The non-resonant dipoles aren't even
seen by the one your operating on.  Just leave enough wire at the ends of
each dipole for trimming.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F