Re: [TowerTalk] coax stubs /bandpass filter

To: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] coax stubs /bandpass filter
From: "Jim Brown" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:36:45 -0700
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:58:24 +0200 (MEST), Stein Roar  LA6FJA-K3RAG wrote:

>I have made a set of coaxstubs for bandpass filter, but it is not enough
>Is it normal with 20-30 db attunation ??

Yes. See  This is a first draft
that I'm still working on.

>We had big problems during WPX SSB as LN5O we experienced that the stubs didnt
attunate enough between 20 40 & 15m...

You need to buy W2VJN's excellent book on this topic. You can order it for $20
Inrad (the filter people). Also, there are several very useful articles by N0AX
QST. They are referenced in the tutorial (link above).

Jim K9YC