[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Guy Anchor Positions

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Guy Anchor Positions
From: "Mark Robinson" <>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:51:55 -0400
I am getting ready to install my Rohn 45 tower. I am planning a 100 foot tower
with a wall bracket at 18 feet and 3 sets of guy wires.Some of the guy anchors
are going to be about 100 feet out from the base of the tower. I see a figure
of 80% used for the anchor spacing. I presume that this is a minimum and being
a bit further out is a good thing. Am I correct in this?

73 Mark N1UK