[TowerTalk] Hazer replys

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hazer replys
From: WB4UNA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 22:18:18 EDT
I have been running Hazers for 20 years.  Both are on 25 g  towers. My hf
tower was running a th7dx,a a3ws, a 40 meter dipole, and all were  on the h3.
the rotor is a tail twister....I have had no problems with the hazer  at
this load. the vhf tower is loaded also with a 617b2, 17b2, a 222 boomer and
a klm 432 boomer.. all on this tower with a twx2.

I am and do not work for the company but I will never stick a  tower up
unless I use a Hazer..

as far as the guys I use a trail system that takes the guys up  when I
crank the Hazer up and they come down when I crank it down ...easy as  pie..

Randy

Carlus  M. Chavis
WB4UNA since 1970
1.8-432