Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor on the verge of failure?

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor on the verge of failure?
From: "Mike" <>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:51:24 -0700
Not normal.

You do not give any information how you have it mounted, but if you have it
bolted to a plate inside the tower I would check the Four mounting bolts
have not come lose. This has happened to a couple of friends and the threads
were stripped out and Helicoil's had to be fitted, not a fun job.  I have
always used a thread lock fluid to lock the bolts and have not had the

Mike, K6BR