Re: [TowerTalk] TH6 dissimilar metals query

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TH6 dissimilar metals query
From: Pete Smith <>
Reply-to:, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 06:17:39 -0400
Barry, take a look at
<>  Power is
not an issue, but exposure to a moist environment is.  Why not use
either stainless or aluminum to fabricate a clip instead?

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at
The Reverse Beacon Network at, blog at