Re: [TowerTalk] XM-240 question

To: "'David Thompson'" <>, "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] XM-240 question
From: "Tod -MN" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:43:31 -0500

You are not confused -- I am. I pulled the wrong plot from the file and did
not read the title, just the frequency.

This is the scan that I should have put up to begin with. The scan only
shows the impedance at the entry point to my station. I am not sure about
the pattern. The input impedance on 18.6 MHz looks OK but not super.

Tod, K0TO